Monday, February 21, 2011

ugh...

...my head is spinning from insomnia, you have no idea, well maybe you do if all these blogs are to be believed, but i mean, fuck.  it's been a rough few nights for sure, i ask way to many questions.  ask a friend why they're packing their bags, and why they're suddenly running off.

these seem like perfectly reasonable questions.

hell i only find out she's off to Seattle cause i find her blog on here

why couldn't she just say "grunge revival," i'd ask her to get me some vintage flannel
haha, well if you're in Seattle, Echo, why not

but no, she's all, "i'm needed," natters on about some slender man.  some blog on here, i didn't know what to think. telling me to stay away from playgrounds and woods and to stay up high.

what would you do
what would you think

whatever, i'm suppossed to introduce myself, right?
i'm Rivka.
i play crappy indie-punk music
i write crappy short stories, poems, sitcoms, and comics
i have a crazy ass friend that runs off to Seattle and has me jumping at shadows.

i mean i'm not normally one of those stereotypically easily scared or easily grossed-out girls
so after an internet binge of slender man stories, and a quick go through of her blog and the other ones on here, i shouldn't be as jumpy as i am.
but i am.
so much for my horror-buff cred.

i mean honestly i'm talking about what to make of all this slender man crap with one of my friends, and as i explain it to her, i realize i'm looking past every tree in Tyler park for the fuck.

i mean one time i swear i saw it, but that doesn't make any sense,  it was just some dude in a suit, i mean it's weird to be wearing a suit out in the woods, but god knows i've worn weirder for film shoots.
they were probably just making a movie or something. i couldn't see the guy with a camera though, they were really far away.

look it's late, i have class tomorrow and all this stuff is keeping me up and making me swear  and generally be a crank-pot. all these scary stories, and the wind, and the damn branches crashing against my upstairs windows are driving me nuts and kept me from sleeping this whole weekend. i'm going downstairs and sleeping on the sofa tonight.

ugh... i'm so used to my old house, there aren't even trees in the yard, that noise iss probably more of the siding tearing off and banging against the rental house again,shit. i'll have to tell my dad in the morning when i wake up, he's gonna be pissed.

~poprocks and coke,
  Rivka

2 comments:

  1. So. Um.

    I'm kind of the reason Echo rushed off, so... I'd like to apologize, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine, just stay safe you guys, ok.

    ReplyDelete