Monday, February 28, 2011

Should I stay or should i go now...

So, on the advice of Echo, i'm getting the hell out of here. I've stopped sleeping, cold turkey, and am increasingly worried about my family. my parents are oblivious so that's a saving grace, but what worries me the most is my little sister. I mean even I know how slender fuck feels about kids her age. it's something I have to acknowledge but don't want to think about.

The scary thing is that there were signs of slendy here before my ill advised trip to new york. I may have mentioned that I'm staying in a rental home at the moment, until recently this was my sister's room. We switched because she was scared of the dark and my parents wanted her closer to their room.

Hahahaha. The dark. Right...

I'm hoping that by getting gone that he'll leave her alone. I'm a bigger target now so fucking come and get me asshole.

It feels good to say that.

Any way I'm taking my car up to pittsburgh tonight, driving till dawn. where I'll stay with a friend. Maybe after I get there I'll think of something productive to do, but at the moments most plans revolve around trying to meet up with Echo and Stormecho if they'll have me. Wouldn't blame them if they didn't. Especially after the whole proxy prank...

2 comments:

  1. Sweety, how can I exact my terrible and hilarious revenge upon you for the aforementioned proxy incident if you don't meet up with me at some point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... don't mind. Not that I have any idea what to do, but another person won't make anything worse, especially if you're Echo's friend.

    ReplyDelete